Saturday 7 January 2012

# 36 Repair/Replace Toilet Seat

We're nearly a week in and this 'Blog' thing has turned out to be slightly more challenging than I'd anticipated.  It's been a busy week...at work, the 'To Do List' has taken a back seat...way back.  Hence the reason for attempting # 36.  An easy one to achieve - even my limited DIY abilities can stretch to unscrewing one seat and changing it for another.  Although I did manage to lose one of the rubber washers in a bathroom about the size of a phonebox.  And the answer to the question you are all asking is - white, MDF.

So I haven't been that productive and the rate at which I've been completing items from the list has been less than lightening.  I suppose # 2 - 'Write a 'To Do List' aiming for 100 things' has been ticked off.  I have, in my defence, been busy adding to the list.  I revisited the original inspiration - Mike Gayle's 'The To Do List' (# 94)- and have now created a list that exceeds 150 items.  I might have bitten off more than I can chew.  Only time will tell.

Oh, and in pursuit of # 5, there has been a 4 pound loss, not a completely wasted seven days then.

No comments:

Post a Comment