Monday 16 January 2012

# 59 Lose Enough Weight to be Able to Go On Rosie's Exercise Bike

Pretty self explanatory really.  Rosie wouldn't let me get on the machine until I dropped below the recommended maximum of 17st.  I've been on it twice now and to be honest it's really uncomfortable and left me with 'pins and needles' in a region that was definitely not designed for 'pins and needles'!  I will, however, need to investigate the accuracy of our bathroom scales.  What was previously steady weight loss has now transformed into a 5lb swing up and down.  I'm not sure an extra crispbread should have that effect!

The next item I attempted # 64 "Sort Out Contacts On Phone (Lawson Does Not Need Four Numbers!)" should have been a nice easy one.  But I'm getting old, too old for Smart Phones to make any sense.  I've got contacts in about seventeen different places, everytime I think I've got rid of old contacts I find them again.  And don't get me started on the fact that my HTC and Rosie's IPhone have somehow synced - everytime she edits her contacts it changes mine!  I'm flattered that my number's in as 'Hot Rod' but it looks a little suspect in my own phone.  I jest...I didn't even know she knew a Rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment