Sunday 15 January 2012

# 93 Get Cheque from Finance and send to 'Movember' for Final Total

Would I be bothered writing this Blog if I hadn't made it # 1 on the 'To Do List'?  Probably not.  But I did, so we carry on regardless.  I actually started writing this post on Thursday, but more pressing matters, like sleeping, took over.  I am wondering though if anyone is reading what I write, apart from my wife who checks to see I haven't written anything mean or overtly personal about her.  She has a very high opinion of herself.

I've finally got all the money together from 'Movember'.  The catering company who helped us with the coffee morning dragged their heels a little putting the final cheque together, but the final £455 has been sent off and is set to be added to the already impressive total of £1349 (http://mobro.co/OldEnough) so all in all a job well done.  I'm not sure I'll get permission to do it again this year, a full thirty one days sporting a ginger caterpillar may be something I can only get away with once in a life time.  I will definitely get involved in another charity fundraiser this year (# 83), but I'm not sure what or for who at this moment in time.

Three more have been ticked off since I started writing this post.  Two, which I must admit I forgot about, # 89 "Get Prices for Hiring Equipment for GD's 18th.  Get them to TD asap" and # 90 "Confirm Where and When the 18th is Taking Place" were fairly straightforward to complete which makes me wonder why I took so long to get them done.  # 141 "Unsubscribe from Mailing Lists so You Don't Have 534 Unread Emails" was also straightforward but very tedious and time consuming, it's amazing how many crap mailing lists I've signed up to over the years, but at least now my inbox is empty ensuring I won't miss any letters from my long lost Nigerian Uncle letting me know how to claim my inheritance.  It might be easier if I just post my bank details here, just let me find my cheque book...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment